Monday, January 27, 2020

Winter Visits

01.18.20-01.20.20 
Had the best weekend visit with nothing on the agenda except hanging out, playing, laughing, talking, resting, and eating! My kind of getaway! I didn’t take many pictures but the few I took are priceless. 

[1] morning snuggles 

“this picture makes me happy Nana” ❤️

....me too Kamry, me too! 

[2] sent mommy and daddy on a date while we played 


[3] being a pirate on her pretend pirate ship 


[4] winter visits call for duck dinners 


[5] living her best life - I got to go with Kamry to her little gym class 
- she enjoys everything so much! 


[6] tried to catch the beautiful sunset on the cold boat ride home this evening 🌅


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...