Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas Eve Boxes - 2019



- M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S -

One of my favorite things to do at Christmastime is fill Christmas Eve boxes. 

KAMRY


I usually start with a pair of jammies and a Christmas movie. This year, I picked Daniel Tiger because both kids LOVE Daniel Tiger! I added unicorn slippers, a Frozen bath bomb, Play Doh, a snowman cup, candy, and of course, a book! 
I found Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You." 

ROWEN


Rowen got a Santa Dino fleece sleeper, Daniel Tiger movie, hot cocoa & snowman marshmallow, candy, snowman cup, bath finger paint, and a Melissa & Doug clock puzzle which was perfect because he's obsessed with both clocks and puzzles! He also got a book, but it was a BIG board book that didn't fit in his box. 

I use the same box every year, and just store them away with my Christmas stuff. I also fill the grown-up kids a box together...Christmas movie, candy, socks, and other goodies! I somehow forgot to get a picture this year! 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...