Thursday, December 26, 2019

a few of my favorite things.....

🌲 Christmas Morning oils in my new diffuser making my favorite spot in the house even cozier. ❤️



*Logan, Lindsey, and Kamry gave me a new diffuser and some awesome smelling oils (REVIVE). 
I got the cute shelf from Etsy ($18 unfinished), which I stained with Espresso stain.


Nathan, Kayla, and Rowen gave me new journals, devotional, and pens which I can't wait to start using on January 1st! (Tina gave me the Be Still devotional). 


 I'll share more of my Christmas gifts in my next post.

                                             These are a few of my favorite things!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...