Tuesday, March 5, 2019

SPRING CLEANING + GROVE


G R O V E 🌿 

SHIPMENT #3

- this month, in addition to some products I use regularly, I’m trying a few new products to give me some SPRING cleaning motivation. 

I got the Method Heavy Duty Degreaser - and even though I have a self-cleaning oven, it really needs some extra TLC. We’ll see what this stuff can do! 

• I got the Grove Collaborative Concentrated Floor Cleaner [Orange & Rosemary]. You just add a tube to a 16 oz. spray bottle (which I got free in my first order). It’s supposed to be good on all types of hard floors- so I’m anxious to see if it brightens up the tile in the kitchen 

• I got another bottle of Method Toilet Cleaner 

• a box of Seventh Generation Tissues 

• Grove Collaborative Gel Dish Soap Refill [Pomegranate & Red Current] 

• and Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap [Rain Water] which smells amazing! 

I spent $23.18 this month (free s/h) and have already started my wish list for next month! If you haven’t tried @grovecollaborative go check it out and get free products with your first order of $20+ with my code 

https://www.grove.co/referrer/39600358/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S P R I N G    C L E A N I N G

A few years ago, I started Spring cleaning a little differently. Instead of tearing up a room and putting it back together again, and not finishing it in one day, but messing up the entire house while in the process and getting nothing else done....I started doing [a wall a day]. Yep, one wall---whether it takes 15 minutes or 3 hours, I only do one wall (or floor or ceiling). So starting today, at that pace, my goal is to get the entire house spring cleaned by APRIL 15!!

Here's what my to-do list looks like:

Guest Room
1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling 

Front Room
1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling

Living Room
1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling

Our Bedroom
1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling

Kitchen

1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling

Bathroom
1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling

Laundry
1) 1 wall
2) 1 wall
3) 1 wall
4) 1 wall
5) floor 
6) ceiling

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...