Wednesday, March 6, 2019

{day book - march 2019}





03.06.19

{outside my window}



26 degrees when I woke up this morning!!!!! 




{in the kitchen}


It's that time of year -- time to start some Spring Cleaning. I've been doing lots of decluttering and organizing behind the scenes, but it's time to do some deep cleaning. I started a new method of cleaning a few years ago - doing only one wall each day - thats it - a complete wall. If it has a window, I wash it and if it has a closet I clean it. Today, I started in the kitchen, doing the wall that has all the appliances, cabinets, and a window. It literally took me all day, half of the time cleaning the oven!! First, I cleaned it with the Method Heavy Duty Degreaser I just got in my Grove shipment. It did a fantastic job. I followed up with running the self-clean function and it looks like a NEW oven!! :O) Tomorrow, I move on to the next wall, then the other two walls, then the floor, and finish with the ceiling (wipe down the trim and clean the ceiling fan). I'm also doing a 28 day spring clean challenge and checked off several items today.




MENU

Today, I made a quick & easy dinner of cheeseburger subs & fries.


{from the Pinterest board}


Window Pane Ideas
A few months ago,  the window I had over my coffee bar fell off the wall and all but 2 panes shattered (yes! It was a loud commotion and a huge mess!!). I haven't put it back up yet, but I'm ready to use it again. Here's a pic from last year's St. Patrick's Coffee Bar with the window (and my still missing banner!!!) :O(


a few new ideas for my window---->

Metal Gather Sign Gallery Wall Decor Gather Home Decor | Etsy
add a galvanized word 

I want !!Rustic farmhouse window wreath frame! home decorating inspiration/decorating your home/farmhouse livingroom decor/decor farmhouse/farmhouse decorating ideas/farmhouse ideas/simple farmhouse decor/modern farmhouse/farmhouse/farmhouse touches/farmhouse style decorating ideas/farmhouse home decor ideas/farmhouse living decor/farmhouse room decor/farmhouse inspiration/farmhouse style ideas/home decor ideas/ farmhouse home decor products #homedecor #affiliate
add some color to the frame + a cotton wreath

Last Name Sign | Rustic Home Decor | Wedding | Established Date | Family Established Sign | Personalized Sign | Reclaimed Wood
a simple burlap bow


Old Window Frames
strip the paint and weather the frame 

Old Door in Entryway More
I have a paned door that I'd love to use in our home somewhere.

{favorite verse/quote of the week}

I LOVE THIS!!!! <3 <3 


{morning coffee}

added a little St. Patrick's Day to the coffee bar but for the life of me 
can't remember where I put my banner while decluttering!!! :O(
I'm gonna swap out to Spring/Easter tomorrow when I clean that wall.


{on my wish list }



- new sheets 
- a table runner

{I'll check off as I purchase}


{what's on tv}


THIS IS US
This-Is-Us-Annie-Leibovitz

only a few episodes left this season!! <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...