Thursday, March 21, 2019

It's my BIRTHDAY!

I'M NOT LUCKY I'M BLESSED
~March Coffee Bar~

Shamrock Shake

Cake Batter Smoothie

March 20 --It's my birthday!! And what a HAPPY one it was!!
I had so many birthday wishes - on social media and from my family, cards, calls, and messages! 
I even had Happy Birthday sung to me by Kamry!!!

I got lots of beautiful cards (((((thank you Margaret for the sweet card if you see this))) and some birthday money and a some awesome gifts. 
Uncle Louis is in his 90's but always sends the perfect card to every family member with a sweet note and gift of $$...and always on time! #GOALS


Dad made me a pineapple cream pie (DELISH) and Dad, Mom, Rowen, & Kayla came by to visit and we ordered out for dinner!! :O) What an awesome birthday!!! <3


Julie gave me this awesome NANA mug!!

And Nathan/Kayla/Rowen gave me a gift card and this glitter NANA Tervis!! <3


Logan/Lindsey/Kamry gave me a PRAY mug and cash to spend on my birthday getaway which we went on a few days later!! <3

{IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW RICH YOU ARE THINK OF ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY!}


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...