Saturday, March 9, 2019

MARCH VISIT (PT 3) Saturday, Sunday, & Monday

"You can't lose me
Bet your life
I am here and I will always be
Just a wish away
Wherever you go
No matter how far
My love is where you are
You won't be lost if you believe
You can't lose me" 
- Faith Hill












MENU
SATURDAY 03.02.19 

Meatloaf
Criss Cross Potatoes
Asparagus
Glazed Carrots
Rolls
Red Velvet Cake w/ vanilla ice cream

MENU 
SUNDAY 03.03.19

Duck Dinner w/ turnips, potatoes, & dumplings 



Monday 03.04.19

We ordered out lunch and hung out together until they headed back home on the evening boat. What a wonderful time we had this weekend - just being together - talking and laughing -snuggling and playing - eating and resting - all the little things that made this weekend much needed time together!





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...