Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Stitch Fix #11 - September 2017

Stitch Fix #11 - September 2017

{one}
Toms Classic Striped Contrast Flats - $54.00

Who doesn't love a pair of Toms? I really liked the stripes and I almost kept them, but ended up sending back. [RETURN]

{two}
Vero Mode Orla Slim Straight Leg Pant - $59.00
If these pants had fit, I would have kept! I LOVED the wrap style at the waistband and the ankle length. 
[RETURN]

{three}

Absolutely Arcadia Hooded Back Detail Cardigan - $54.00

This was cute...but not $54 cute! [RETURN]

{four}
Calvin Klein Xerxes Zip Detail Knit Top - $58.00

I really loved this top...super soft-great fit, but again, not willing to pay $58.
[RETURN] 

{five}
Kut from the Kloth Benter Mixed Material Top - $58.00

This was my favorite piece and went back and forth on what to keep this month. I kept putting off deciding until I finally had to get it back in the mail. I ended up returning this top too only because it had a banded style waistband that I rarely wear. [RETURN]



Thoughts: I am enjoying, Kristina, my stylist. I really loved everything in the box, and feel like the choices are more suitable for my age and style. Unfortunately, I returned everything this month, mainly because I've had so much going on that I couldn't get my mind on fashion. I am still loving Stitch Fix but decided to try every other month for awhile until life calms down. My next fix is scheduled to arrive on NOVEMBER 1st....we will see how that one goes! I may eventually switch to seasonal, but will try every other month for now. I still recommend trying SF and can't wait for my next box to arrive!! :O)

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!

9993849

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...