Tuesday, September 19, 2017

{fall mornings - sept 1-10}


{morning devotions} have become a very important part of my day. Over the years, I have struggled with setting aside time during my day for some quiet time to read and pray. I am thankful that the Lord has kept me faithful this past year and that I make sure I find time every morning (and really look forward to it) to be quiet, to have my coffee, and start my day listening to what God wants me to hear.

Joined @bibleplans on Instagram for #1adayBible reading through the Bible. I have tried and failed miserably to read through the Bible, but I started this challenge with others to hold me accountable. I'm only a few chapters in and I have already been blessed.



Hebrews 6:19 Stretched Canvas
Tragedy hit our community over Labor Day weekend - I can only imagine the grief and pain of losing a child.
Prayers for the Cooper family and our community as we deal with this great loss.



#cornerbakery


- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie - 
1/2 frozen banana • 2-3 T pumpkin • 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder • 3/4 cups milk (any) •cinnamon/ginger/nutmeg (to taste)




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...