Monday, September 18, 2017

life lately....

I'm a planner, I'm not patient, I want things my way, I want things perfect, I get frustrated, I get impatient (again)....and I often complain when things don't go as planned.....

...then the Lord quickly reminds me, through a verse or seeing someone else's circumstances that are much more difficult than mine, that I need to be humble, and trusting, and patient, because EVERYTHING is in God's hands. HE is in control of every situation, and HE will work things out in HIS time because HE loves us and cares for us so much!! I am praying daily for patience and that I will stop trying to control things and learn to lean completely on God. #practicingpatience

1 Peter 5:6-7 "Lower yourself under the mighty hand of Jesus, that He may pick you up at the appointed time (wait for Him), lay all your worries and concerns and fears at His feet...for He CARES for you..."

life lately with my family...

N + K + R

- We have a baby coming in just 2 WEEKS!!!! (or sooner???), we have a house to get moved into, Daddy isn't scheduled to be home until 9/27,....and Mommy had a mini-emergency last doctor's visit with a high blood pressure scare! I am loving having Kayla here while Nathan is at work, but super excited to help get them moved into their new place! :O)


Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, cloud, sky, ocean, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, stripes and outdoor

Image may contain: stripes

Image may contain: stripes

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, stripes and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, stripes, child and outdoor

all the baby stuff washed in Dreft....sorted by size, boxed up and ready for the move! <3


L + L + K

- Some sweet girl is WALKING!!!! No way she's old enough! Wasn't it just a few months that we were all excited that she could roll over???? Kamry has been talking up a storm for months now and now her next milestone...walking! YAAAA!!! BIG GIRL!!!


lots of summer fun!!



- Logan turned 29 on the 3rd....

Happy Birthday Logan!! you have accomplished much in such a short amount of time, but your greatest accomplishment, by far, is being the best daddy to your sweet girl! Enjoy the last year of your 20's and enjoy especially your special day today with your two most favorite people!! We love you!! - Mom & Dad [IG post]


Looking forward to my little Kamry visits and spending more time with Lindsey and Logan too --hopefully soon!



My Greatest Blessings Call Me NaNa


US

Peter and I are pretty much taking care of business these days...living our life two weeks at a time with his tugboat schedule...fitting in a fun day here and there, but mainly focusing on our kids and grandkids, spending as much time as possible with each of them and trying to help them out whenever we are needed. I'm winding up season 15 at the b & b (I still can't believe Nathan was 7 when I started there) in 12 DAYS!!, and while I'm anxious to go back to my SAHM life, I can honestly say I've had the best summer I've had in a really long time! I've had a better attitude about work, I've had an awesome helper with housekeeping (thanks Tina!!), I've even starting hostessing again this year. I actually enjoyed summer this year and really hated to see it end!


{side note} I miss blogging!! I can't believe this is my very first September post!! Blogging is therapy for me! It is something I love! I love writing my thoughts down and saving my daily pics here. Hopefully, things will soon return to a somewhat "normal" and I will have a little more free time to spend on my blog. In the meantime, I'll update when I can, and share a little about our 
{life lately}.

Inspirational Quote about Happiness - Visit us at InspirationalQuotesMagazine.com for the best inspirational quotes!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...