Saturday, June 24, 2017

Home Chef Review: Chicken & Roasted Beet Salad


Meal #3 - Chricken & Roasted Beet Salad w/ goat cheese and pistachios

I was excited to try this one, since I've discovered my new love for roasted beets. I first tried them at The Shark restaurant [their Beet & Berry Salad is one of the best things I've ever eaten!!!], then I tried them again in another of my subscription box meals- Plated. 

Beet & Berry Salad w/Grilled Swordfish - The Shark

Pan -Seared Salmon w/ Beet Risotto -Plated

This meal was ah-mazing!!!! My favorite of the three, yet all three were delicious! I will keep this subscription active for awhile and give another shipment a try in the near future!

INGREDIENTS:
1 shallot
3/4 oz. roasted pistachios
8 oz. golden beet
8 oz. red beet
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1-1/2 oz. champagne vinegar
1/2 oz. honey
4 oz. baby arugula
1 oz. goat cheese

COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: HERE





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...