Monday, June 19, 2017

{morning musings}

Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie

Strawberries & Fruit Dip 

B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y 
breakfast for DAD at The Chesapeake House! 

I got two sweet gifts last weekend…
this cute mug from Kamry & her newest word is NANA!!

nana,s baby quotes | nanas_girl_baby_girl_infant_creeper.jpg?color=CloudWhite&height=460 ...


My Greatest Blessings Call Me NaNa, Granny, Grandma, Glam-Ma, GiGi or MiMi Door Hanger


The other Nana mug was from Nathan & Kayla for Mother's Day! :O)


 Nanas Boy - Machine Embroidery - 8 sizes



K & N brought home taffy from their little O.C. babymoon....
one of my favorite treats!! :O)

beautiful blooms.....

Lindsey and Logan gave me this countdown chalkboard when they told us they were expecting. I loved watching the weeks countdown, then got down to 11 weeks and Kamry made her appearance!! 
When Wanda was expecting her first grandbaby a few months ago, I let her borrow it to count down Charlotte's arrival. Little did I know that not long after I gave it to her, I would need it back....I couldn't believe I was going to be a Nana again so soon!!!! There will be 18 months difference in Kamry and new baby (if she goes to her due date of September 28th). I am soooooo excited!!!! I am truly blessed and really get the best of both world's -- a little girl and a little boy...oh my!!!
Wanda brought back the chalkboard last week, so the countdown is on.....at the time of this picture, she had 15 weeks to go!!! :O) :O) :O) 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...