Wednesday, February 15, 2017

{guest room progress}

We have carpenters!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaa!!!!!! I am so happy that this project is underway, after many months and a few obstacles. I'm actually surprised that I've been so patient, but I know there is nothing we can do about circumstances! Anyway, the project got started last week and I am already so in love with this room!!! The ceiling tiles and trim are up, and the wood floor is about halfway completed. They skipped today, so I spent the day painting. I touched up the walls [Behr: Wheat Bread; satin] and painted all of the wide ceiling trim [white; eggshell]. It's looking good!!


Here are a few pics:









No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...