Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: December 2015




For Today...Sunday 12/06/15

Outside my window....

beautiful, crisp/mild day!


I am thankful....

that we were able to spend a few days with Logan & Lindsey!



Cozy!!

ain't she the sweetest? <3


Clark Griswold! :O)

Pretty!!

Their LED wreath is so pretty, but showed up too bright in my pic.

[16/52] after dark
#52weekphotochallenge #afterdark
#merryand bright #christmas

[17/52] pets
#52weekphotochallenge #allie
#goldenretriever#spoiledrotten

52 Week Photo Challenge

I am wearing...

pink yoga pants & a black/pink "Support the Cure" tee



a favorite quote of the day....

Charlie Brown Christmas. It's not what's under the Christmas tree that matters; it's who's around it...
Give "Presence" not "Presents"


In the kitchen....
if it's winter and we're at Dockside...
a goose dinner is on the menu!! :O)


From the board room (Pinterest) + One of my favorite things....

WRAPPING

I love wrapping and usually pick a theme or try to color coordinate.
Great idea, instead of cards why not label your gifts in gold sharpie!
I like this simple wrapping:
kraft paper, red ribbon, and a gold marker for marking the packages
or
add some red/white stripe ribbon & a pretty tag.

More Than 100 Cool DIY Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas | Shelterness


On the calendar.....


-DECEMBER-

12/05 - weekend with L & L
12/11 - Open House @ Parsonage
12/12 - Mom's birthday!
12/13 - Children's Program @ SMUMC
12/17 - Christmas Brunch @ Fisherman's Corner (my fave!!)
12/19 - our "Christmas"
12/20 - Choir Cantata
12/23 - Nathan & Peter back to work
12/24 - Christmas Eve / Candlelight Service
12/25 - CHRISTMAS
12/26 - Julie & Derek home for Christmas #2
12/31 - New Year's Eve

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...