Thursday, December 10, 2015

cyber-monday deal of the day!

I've had a side chair on my wish list since last year and finally bought one on cyber-monday...and got my best deal ever!!!


Kohl's had Jane Accent Chairs on sale in lots of pretty fabrics.

Here is what I chose and what I paid. I am happy, happy, happy!!

 
 

[Gray Medallion]

Reg: $199.99
Sale: $99.99
minus $45 Kohl's Cash:$54.99
minus 20% discount
plus tax
free shipping
= $46.32
minus eBates cash back
=$41.92

:O) :O) :O)


I signed up for eBates and after just a few orders I've earned almost $40.00 in cash back!! :O) I recommend signing up!
Right now, they are offering a $10 Wal-Mart gift
 card or a $10 eBates cash bonus just for signing up.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...