Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pioneer Woman Collection @ Wal-Mart

Check out the new Pioneer Woman Collection at Wal-Mart! While I'm obsessed with white dishes right now, all those pretty colors make me want to re-do my kitchen! I love everything...and it is soooo affordable!

Some of my favorites are:

The 12-piece dinnerware set in teal [$44.92] also available in red, plum, & linen

The Pioneer Woman Cowgirl Lace 12-Piece Dinnerware Set


this pretty printed footed bowl set with a splash of orange [$15.88/set of 4]

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 6" Decorated Footed Bowls, Multi Burst Red, Set of 4


and these turquoise dessert dishes [$15.68/set of 4] also available in clear & plum

The Pioneer Woman Adeline 10 oz Glass Sundae Cups, Set of 4

a 2-pack turquiose metal colander set [$17.97] also comes in red & linen

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 2-Pack Metal Colander, 3-Quart and 5-Quart


and I must have had a vision about this cow creamer.....


The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Red Cow Shape Creamer
P.W. cow creamer [$5.46] in teal, red, & floral


because earlier this summer sister had a similar one she had found at a yard sale and was selling on eBay....I had to have it!! :O) :O)

 
 
 
 

that dreaded trip to Wal-Mart doesn't seem quite as dreaded now.....I need to check this out!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...