Saturday, November 1, 2014

welcome november....

Unfortunately, this is true! Thanksgiving is such an overlooked holiday for some people...

Not me! I absolutely love FALL and Thanksgiving!!! It is one of my favorite holidays and I refuse to skip over it! I love taking the month of November to think about and give thanks for all the blessings God has given to me and my family. I love having that special day, Thanksgiving Day, to set aside and just enjoy time with my wonderful family (of course, all the delicious food is just a bonus!). I love sitting around after dinner, watching football, drinking coffee and eating dessert, laughing and reminiscing about past Thanksgiving memories! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I plan to enjoy November and look forward to another Thanksgiving Day with my family!!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...