Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Simple Woman's Day Book: November 2014



November 2014
 
  
Outside my window....
it was a chilly, but sunny day....in the 40's.
 
I am thinking....
about the upcoming holidays and all the things that are filling my calendar in! I am really trying to take a stress-free, laid back approach this year....we'll see how that goes!
 
NOVEMBER 
the rest of November is filled with finishing fall cleaning next week, a day off to go to Salisbury, take over care of MIL on 11/21, a mani appt.11/25, dinner prep & cooking on 11/26, Thanksgiving 11/27.....
DECEMBER

-church activites
-decorate
-shop
-christmas cards
-wrap gifts
12/02 Art Class
12/04 Peter doctor appt. & get TREE!
12/10 Christmas Brunch (Prayer Breakfast)
12/12 Mom's birthday
12/12-12/14 weekend @ Logan & Lindsey's
12/20-12/21 last minute Christmas shopping/food for the holiday & lights in O.C.?
12/23 Nathan gets home!!! (Logan goes back to work) :O(
12/24 Christmas Eve Dinner & Candlelight @ church
12/25 Christmas
12/31 New Year's Eve
 
 
I am thankful....
for so many things...big & small! I love doing Thankful November.....it makes me even more aware of how blessed I am.  
 
In the kitchen....
today, we had steaks on the grill w/onions & mushrooms, a baked potato, & kale. Tomorrow, mississippi roast! :O)
 
I am wearing....
jeans & a purple [class of 2013] tee
 
I am looking forward to....
Thanksgiving!!!
 
 
Around the house....
working on the table make-over, fall cleaning (our bedroom, bathroom, front room, living room.....done!)  
 
Favorite quote of the day....
 if you have a family that loves you, a few good friends, food on your ...
 
One of my favorite things....
while I love my Kindle and smart phone...to me, nothing beats being able to sit at my desk & BLOG!! After months of it not working properly.....my desktop computer has been repaired and is back!!!!! :O) We dropped it off last weekend and had it debugged and a new anti-virus installed. Oh how I have missed you!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...