Tuesday, February 28, 2012

52 Photos/ Good



SNOW GOOD.......

I'm a bit behind on last week's photo. The topic was GOOD, but for the life of me I couldn't come up with a picture. I cheated a bit and pulled one that I took last winter. We haven't had any snow here in our parts of VA, and in a way I'm glad. But after seeing this picture of SNOW CREAM that I made......I'm kinda sad. If you haven't had Snow Cream you should try it....it is sooooooooo GOOD!!!


Traditional Recipe

*a big bowl of snow
evaporated milk
sugar
vanilla

This was how my Mom used to make it. I've since started using sweetened condensed milk instead of the evaporated milk and I add a jar of maraschino cherries makes it even more YUMMY!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...