Friday, October 12, 2012

best.biscuits.ever

Here's a recipe you MUST try!!!! These are the best.....biscuits.....EVER!


I pinned this recipe a few weeks ago, and I've been dying to try it. Four ingredients huh? Okay, here goes.........................

Best Biscuits Ever

2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-up
1/4 cup melted butter


Cut sour cream into Bisquick with a pastry fork.



Add 7-Up, and continue mixing.

This makes a very soft dough.


Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on counter and pat dough out.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9-inch square pan.
 Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown.
D*E*L*I*S*H!!!!


1 comment:

Jutta Lenihan said...

Gosh they do look perfect!
I would love to have you join my new link party Wednesday Extravaganza! Come by and share this or other recipes. Here is the link
http://www.hungrylittlegirl.com/1/post/2012/10/wednesday-extravaganza.html

Can't wait to see you there!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...