Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year......let's try something new!

It's a NEW YEAR!!! Welcome 2011!! I thought I'd kick off the New Year by trying a new recipe every week for the month of January. Recipes will come from a variety of cookbooks, food websites, or other blogs. This month is all about trying new things! After watching the movie Julie & Julia (one of my favorite movies), I was tempted to copy her goal of cooking every recipe from Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" in one year. I decided to start out small, by cooking a new recipe a week for one month. What a fun way to start the New Year!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...