Thursday, December 20, 2018

{tis the season}


“Mrs. Claus does all the work, but Santa Claus gets all the credit.” - Peter
🀢🏻❤️πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸ™ŒπŸ» 🀣 







Seriously though, I do love preparing for Christmas! My favorites are shopping (online), wrapping, and usually the Christmas cards. This year, I was all out of sorts, overwhelmed by getting everything done, and stressing over it not being perfect. Writing cards were a dread (and that was normally one of my favorite things). And while I LOVE to cook- baking is one of my least favorites, but this year I was all about making cookies 🀷🏼‍♀️ (Peter even joined in).....I really have enjoyed the fun stuff though too - get togethers with my family, watching Christmas movies, making gingerbread houses, and all things peppermint mocha! ❤️ But in the midst of all this hustle and bustle, I needed to put things into perspective and remember the real meaning of Christmas - that a SAVIOR was born for me (us) all those years ago and He is the reason for the season!! 

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY πŸ—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...