Thursday, September 13, 2018

Every Plate Review: Speedy Chicken Tacos

Speedy Chicken Tacos with Spicy Cabbage Slaw 

 Chicken Tacos with Spicy Cabbage Slaw from @everyplate was a win! 
I love subscription box meals and this one will definitely go on my try again list. 
The meals are only $5 a plate (plus I got a new customer discount). 



This box was only $23.93 for 6 meals!!! 
 I was skeptical about the quality because of the low price [about half the cost per plate of all the other subscription meals I've tried], but we really loved the first meal and can't wait to try the rest! The packaging wasn't as "fancy" as the others, but the ingredients were just as high quality. Even paying full price [I got a new customer discount this time], the price is very reasonable.



[LINK] to recipe.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...