Friday, September 7, 2018

Week 1: Money Saving Challenge - 09.07.18


Week 1 - I saved $148! 

This week's savings came mostly from tips I had saved and I have started rounding up the amount I write the check for for cash back when I pay for things at the store. 

So far, it seems super easy to save, but I also started with the smallest amounts first.

I cashed in all the small bills for larger ones started an envelope in the safe. 

It's funny has fast it adds up and how motivating it is when you can actually see the savings!!

Let's see what I can do this week! :O)

#moneysavingchallenge

[LINK] to more info on my year of saving challenge!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...