Friday, August 4, 2017

life is better in flip flops....day 2

After breakfast, we did a little shopping. I struck out on finding any Rae Dunn at both Marshall's and Home Goods, but did find a few other cute things. I caved and bought some fall stuff at Hobby Lobby because (a) I had a gift card and (b) it was 40% off! :O)


We had a yummy lunch at The Irish Penny 

best.fried.pickles.ever

Peter got the NY Strip lunch special and I got the Turkey Avocado BLT Wrap -
Slow roasted fresh turkey, avocado, bacon, lettuce and tomato wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla, 
topped with our honey Dijon horseradish sauce. 

I'm in love with this copper ceiling! 
It was Peter's first time eating at Irish Penny and he definitely wants to go back.

After lunch, we headed down to spend some time with Kamry and Lindsey. They were at her brother's pool for the day, so we spent several hours just hanging out and relaxing! :O)



Can I have some of your Gordon's Coke Mom??? "peeeease???"






Kamry can say almost anything you say, and soon started yelling the "Set....Go" part when Lindsey would start the kid's pool races with "Ready....." :O) :O) :O)


Time to head home, but what a gorgeous day and fun, relaxing summer getaway!! :O)

Summer - Miss Kate Cuttables | Product Categories Scrapbooking SVG Files, Digital Scrapbooking, Cute Clipart, Daily SVG Freebies, Clip Art

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...