Thursday, December 15, 2011

out with the old, in with the new

Sofas that is..............
Our new sofa was delivered last Friday and I absolutely {love} it!!!

Due to my not-so-great camera, the pictures really don't do it justice!
I am now on a search to find a new area rug. Here are a few Pinterest inspirations:




decisions....decisions.....
So now our room re-do is almost complete. We moved the old sofa in and it looks pretty good.

I'm really enjoying my new space! It is so cozy at night, with the tree lit, curled up on the sofa watching a Christmas movie!! Ahh!!! This is nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it Susan! That couch is great, and the other one goes great in that space!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...