Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DIY Project: Shutter Christmas Card Holder


Copycat project: DIY card holder using old shutters.

I saw this idea on Pinterest a few months ago and remembered I had some old shutters I had used on some of our windows a few years ago. I dug them out and found that they were in rough shape and they were vertical instead of the horizontal style. I gave them a fresh coat of paint, opting to use white instead of red {I may just use them to decorate for other holidays}, and added the cards we have received so far this year. I love it!!! What do you think?????


Here is my inspiration photo from Pinterest:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful! A great idea. Thanks for sharing it on the Creative Thursday Blog Hop and have a great Thursday.

Claire Justine said...

Great idea,Thanks for joining us on Creative Thursday :)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...