Sunday, September 1, 2019

Money Saving Challenge - UPDATE


It’s September and I’m counting down this last month toward 
my personal goal of saving $5,000- in one year. 🤑 

I started last September (2018) and have been working hard on saving some extra money this year. Each sheet is $1,000- and I’ve completed 3 so far, and just started the 4th. ✅ 

With only a month to go, I’m not sure I’ll reach my goal, but I’m excited to see just how close I’ll get. 
I work on commission and won’t get my paycheck until the season ends - I’ve already decided I’ll take the remainder of what I haven’t saved by 09.30.19 from that to complete my challenge. 

I love setting a #personalgoal for the year, and posting my progress here and on stories really does help keep me accountable. ☺️ 

TOTAL SAVED: $3013-
BALANCE TO GO: $1987-

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...