Sunday, March 11, 2018

march ~ my birthday month!!

*march*

It's my birthday month, and while I'll be spending my actual birthday in Disney, I'm already feeling the birthday love!

I got a beautiful card and note from my friend Margaret this week. I met her at the b&b a few years ago and we instantly became friends. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet, she has a heart of gold and a love for God. She's an encourager and a great friend. Her notes and messages always brighten my day!

Today, Dad made a pineapple cream pie - a birthday pie! While my family loves cake, we rarely choose cake for our birthday....for Peter it's usually lemon lush and for me ---PIE!! Since Dad is the baker in our family, he has started the tradition of making my birthday pie and that's pretty special to me! :O)

Pineapple Cream w/ meringue 
(and homemade pie crust)


Dad made one this morning and invited me, Nathan, Kayla, and Rowen over.

YUMMMMMM!!!!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...