Sunday, May 28, 2017

memorial day weekend

5/28/17 - I had to work!! :O( And it rained! :O( but cleared long enough for the Memorial Program to go on. I pretty much miss it every year due to work, and really hated missing it this year since cousin Nick was speaking. Peter was at work this year too so no grilling! I realized I've spent the last two Memorial Day weekends at the hospital - last year with Kamry and now this year with Dad. Not many pictures either except this one of Kamry in her red, white, and blue.....:O) :O)
and this one at the dock in Crisfield from the other day.....

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! 
I am grateful for all the men and women who have fought for our country or are still fighting and for those who lost their lives in pursuit for our freedom. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
 Land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...