Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019



f e e l i n g     t h a n k f u l 

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

There’s nothing like having family gathered around the table, enjoying some of the best food, [and then not having to do the dishes afterwards. 🀣] We’ve been disposable plates Thanksgiving people for a few years now, and I commented today that my Mom must be superwoman because for many, many, years she not only hosted Thanksgiving Dinner, but she cooked it all, set a full table with all the good china, and cleaned up afterwards. Props to all you “pioneer women” out there! The food was delicious and along with Mom’s dressing, Brian’s single fried oysters topped my list of favorites!! πŸ˜‹
There were 17 for Thanksgiving this year, and sweet Kelsey was the newest addition. It was bittersweet as we were also missing some this year. 😞 I’m so thankful for days like today and good memories of past holidays. I’m also thankful we get to spend this weekend with Kamry, Logan, and Lindsey






I prepared a few dishes at home, then Mom and I cooked the turkey, dressing, and the other things we had to do at her house. Everyone brought a dish or two, and our Thanksgiving feast was absolutely delicious. 


GUEST LIST
Dad
Mom
Derek
Peter
Me 
Nathan
Kayla
Rowen
Brian
Liv
Peyton
Madi
Weston
Kelsey
Ernie
Rose
Ern
Donna









A wonderful day of food, family, and football! :O)

Logan, Lindsey, and Kamry always do Thanksgiving at her brothers, but we got to spend the whole weekend with them and a wonderful time!!


THANKFUL -- GRATEFUL -- BLESSED





No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY πŸ—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...