Wednesday, June 5, 2019

{soak in the now}


I love the Instagram community- it’s encouraging and fun, I get ideas for ways to spruce up our home, organizing tips, I get to see what all my friends and family are up to - it’s just something I enjoy browsing through whenever I’m online. Last week, something in particular stuck with me. Kellie, from @withlovekellie shared something on her stories that I loved! She asked her followers to share their prayer requests and shared them in her stories (no names) and added them to her weekly devotion/prayer time. We all know how much it helps us to not only share our needs and concerns, but to also have others praying for them. I just thought that was such a good way to witness to others and help build each other up spiritually. The Lord uses so many people in our day, to help carry our burdens or encourage us when we need it most. I’m a firm believer in Him giving us a word, a scripture, a situation, or a person at just the right time, but we have to pray earnestly and put things in His hands. I am so thankful that I don’t have to handle things - worries - problems - concerns - whatever - alone. When I put my trust in the Lord, He will use His word, and love and support from others, to help us through anything we might face - big or small. It’s a great comfort knowing that and knowing others are praying for us as well.

and this.........



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY ๐Ÿ—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...