Saturday, June 8, 2019

{day book - june 2019}


06.08.19
Saturday

{outside my window}
windows open - breezy - in the 70's

{in the kitchen}
 making a grocery list and planning meals for the next few weeks.
Menu Plan Monday posts to follow.....


{from my Pinterest board}

Patio Love - ideas for the patio refresh

I'm loving this aqua and navy patio design! Such a pretty style for a budget friendly deck or outdoor space. Definitely saving this mood board!



{on my wish list}

- new sheets
- table runner
- hexagon shelf for oils


{what's on tv}

One of the very few shows I watch....

The Amazing Race

The 2019 'Amazing Race' Teams Include So Many Familiar Reality Stars

Top Team Picks:

- Colin & Christie


- Rachel & Elissa
- Tyler & Korey
- Leo & Jamal
- Janelle & Britney

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...