Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Money Saving Challenge


Last September, I set a personal goal to read through the Bible in a year, and in just a few days I will have completed it! ✅🙌💕 I started thinking of other personal goals I have and for my next one, I decided on a money saving challenge! I have tried doing money saving challenges in the past, but like reading through the entire Bible, I started many times and rarely followed through. This time, I'm trying a simple plan of saving little amounts at a time, scratching off the boxes until the card is complete. The chart is set up that after filling it all in you have saved $1,000! The highest amount is $60 and the lowest is $3 (plus a free space). My chart is a 52-week $1,000 savings plan, but I've decided to step it up and do a $5,000 goal - that I plan to complete by September 2019.💰 [This is my own personal goal and is not part of our regular household savings.] So here goes, I've gotten a jump start and scratched off 7 boxes so far and even found a new Rae Dunn canister to hold it all! 💕


[you can get the chart from @mediumsizedfamily on IG

Use this Money Savings Chart to save an extra $1,000 this year! It's fun, flexible, DO-ABLE, and super easy to hit. A perfect challenge for your wallet.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...