Thursday, November 16, 2017

Stitch Fix #12 - November 2017


Stitch Fix #12 - November 2017

After struggling to keep up with my Stitch Fix shipments this summer, keeping them a couple of weeks without trying the stuff on or not getting it back in the mail in a timely fashion, I decided to switch to every other month, just because the months seemed to run together. For November, I got some really nice items and actually had a hard time sending some of it back!! I had Kristina again this month, and she did a great job picking out some cute FALL pieces!

[1] Look by M Clover Square Scarf - $38
This scarf was pretty but HUGE, definitely too bulky and hot for this 50 something gal! :O)
[RETURN]

[2]Just Black Rogers Distressed Boyfriend Jean - $88
I really liked these--always love how SF jeans fit, but I just recently bought a pair, so these were a [RETURN]. 

[3] Napean Sea Rd Kindall Split Neck Top - $64
I really liked this buffalo plaid/plaid shirt!! I almost kept, but felt like I could find something similar at a better price. [RETURN]

[4] Vince Camuto TWO Abree Utility Style Blouse - $88 
(later, at check out found out this was a misprint on my invoice - $74)
At first look at this top I was like ehhh....but after trying it on I fell in love with this basic white shirt!
It was wayyyy overpriced though, even with the price mistake on my invoice. [RETURN]

[5] Teeberry & Weave Sali Waterfall Duster - $78
Ok...this item is perfection....color, weight, style, I just LOVE it!!!! 
Will be perfect for Thanksgiving dinner with jeans and boots! [KEEP]

$78.00 

- $20.00 (stylist fee)
__________________
=$58.00 + tax


Thoughts: Kristina, my stylist really gets my style--not too old not too young. I really loved this month's box, but only kept one item (which was pretty much my goal with this whole SF subscription thing anyway). I am not keeping anything I don't absolutely love and know I'll wear, and I don't intend to pay too much for an item. I am still loving Stitch Fix and I still recommend trying SF.
I can't wait for my next box to arrive in the NEW YEAR!! :O)

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!
9993849

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...