Friday, November 17, 2017

my friday faves


Here are a few things that I'm loving this week.....

-KIDS-

Monogrammed Trick or Treat bags from Etsy!

Last year, I got this cute polka dotted pumpkin bag for Kamry.....

and I got the sweetest Frankenstein bag for Rowen!!
Image may contain: one or more people

I love IG stories!!
If you aren't watching....you need to get on over there...now!!
In each {My Friday Faves} post , I'll share a link to one of my favorite Instagrammers!

This week.....
Laurie----->theglamfarmhouse and here is a {LINK}to her blog!

I love her farmhouse style, her trips to Target, and I especially love her morning coffee chats! Go check her out!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...