Thursday, May 30, 2013

good things thursday....



- walking to work


- my new washer
I really loved my front-load washer, but decided on a top load this time, since my other one just didn't hold up. I really like this one too though, and a big plus, no more bending to load & unload!


-Trying to cut back on the Diet Coke {not a good thing}. Problem is my body {{NEEDS}} caffeine!! I cheated a little this morning and had a big mug of cappuccino.


-Senior Dinner tonight!
Part of the evening includes the graduates giving a speech about one of their classmates. The names are drawn randomly, so they are surprised when the speeches are read. This is another awesome thing about living in such a small community, it is very personal and ALL about the graduates!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...