Wednesday, January 13, 2021

back to meal planning.....JAN 13-31

2021

(JANUARY 13 - 31)

Planned out meals for the remainder of January and doing a grocery pick-up tomorrow. Now that the holidays are over, I’m ready to get back on track with being more organized with meal planning which really helps cut our food budget. Here’s what’s on the menu to finish out January. (I don’t assign specific days for meals, but have all the ingredients on hand for whatever we are in the mood for that day or what meal I have time to cook.) 



I just got a Dinnerly shipment, so I'll be making those 3 meals first.

- Dinnerly meal

- Dinnerly meal

- Dinnerly meal

- Crock Pot Pork Butt (x2 meals)

- (Pork Carnitas)

- (Pork BBQ sandwiches)

- Wings & Poppers

- Shrimp Tostadas

- Grilled Chicken Caprese Salad

- Hungry Jack Casserole

- Beef Stew

- Pork Loin, Salad, Baked Sweet Potatoes 

- Crispy Ranch Pork Chops

- Spaghetti & Meatballs

- Pork & Poblano Tacos

- Burgers & Fries

- Clam Chowder

- Caprese Chicken w/Salad

- Baked Oysters 

- unplanned day


I feel much more organized and I definitely save money on the grocery budget using a planned menu, so hopefully I’ll keep it up! I will do a follow up post at the end of the month!

 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...