Friday, August 16, 2019

Summer Bucket List {update}


How can August be half over and Homecoming weekend here already?? 😳 
I feel like I just put up my SUMMER BUCKET LIST and now we are 
only two weeks away from Labor Day weekend!! 
We’ve had a fun summer though and checked off all but 4 items on the list so far, 
and even did a few extra things (like our family beach day ❤️)

Left on the list are:
☀️fly our kite on the beach 
☀️watch the sunset at the beach 
☀️a bonfire 
☀️visit Vessey’s Orchard

Fun things we’ve done so far this summer:
 a day trip to Chincoteague 🌀try a new restaurant
🌀boat to lunch 🌀Ocean City (x2)
🌀dinner on the patio (several times)
🌀made grilled pizza 🌀movie night (x2)
🌀celebrated the 4th of July 🌀made ice cream sundaes
🌀and had my coffee on the kayak dock on the most beautiful summer morning! 

While I’m looking forward to FALL 🍁 I have definitely enjoyed SUMMER 2019! ☀️


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...