Tuesday, May 30, 2017

mornings....

Seek God Early. We are to spend time with God -- continually. When we do, we get in the flow of His plan for our day. We are not told just to wish for everything to work together, we are told to seek God for a fresh word each day. Remember, the enemy tries to bring us down and seeks to destroy us. If he steals away our time with the Lord in the morning, we may miss out on the Kingdom life that entire day! When you don't seek Jesus first thing in the morning, you tend to forget to seek Him first:

French Press Mornings - Psalm 30:5 #encouragingwednesdays #fcwednesdaywisdom #quotes:


I love when my readings for the day overlap....My calendar said "Take a moment today to think about something wonderful God has done for you" and my devotional faith step was..."Write a thank-you to Jesus for all that He has done for you".


<3 <3 <3 
my new NANA mug!!!


Caramel flavored coffee...yummmmm


mornings are always quiet at dockside
(crew change visit)



I am so behind on updating the coffee center for summer...made a start with the banner, coffee stirrers, napkins, and printable. Hope to get it finished soon. The red, white, and blue will look good until after the 4th of July.


my new summer Rae Dunn tray!!!! The colors tie in nicely with the patriotic stuff.


updated coffee center pics coming soon...

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...